Election Materials Available Now
Check Out 2021 Election Materials!
Shareholders, including those with electronic delivery status, can now access election materials - the 2020 Annual Report, Proxy Statement, and Proxy - on MyGoldbelt.com
The Goldbelt Board of Directors encourages shareholders to thoroughly review the Annual Report and Proxy Statement before voting their proxy.
Proxies can be submitted via mail, email, fax, in-person, or through the online voting portal at GoldbeltVote.com.
Online Voting Instructions:
1. VISIT: Go to GoldbeltVote.com on your smart phone, computer, or tablet.
2. LOG ON: Enter your Shareholder ID number and the last four digits of your Social Security number as your log in information. Don’t know your Shareholder ID number? Log on to MyGoldbelt.com and click on the “About Me” tab. Your Shareholder ID number will be displayed at the top of the page.
3. VOTE: Direct your votes to the candidate(s) of your choice. If you wish to vote Quorum Only or Discretionary, you may select either box at the bottom of the page.
4. SUBMIT: Click the “NEXT” button to be taken to the confirmation page and review your selections.
5. CONFIRM: Review to ensure your vote was properly recorded. Here you have the option to donate your proxy incentive. When you have confirmed your vote, click “SUBMIT” and your proxy will be recorded.
6. DONE! You will be sent a confirmation email upon submission. Log back in at any time to submit a new proxy or review your submission.
Election materials were distributed, May 21.
Proxies submitted by the Proxy Deadline of July 8 will qualify for a $100 voting incentive. All shareholders who submit a valid proxy before the Proxy Deadline will be entered to win one of 56 proxy prizes.
Proxy incentive payments will be processed every Thursday and sent via Direct Deposit or paper check every Friday. The first proxy incentive payments will be deposited or mailed on June 4.
Sign up for Direct Deposit today on MyGoldbelt!